Are you a Lecturer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title: Management Trainer
Role: Full time, temporary
Salary: £18 - £20 per hour including holiday pay
Location: South Yorkshire
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the South Yorkshire.
Starting immediately the college are looking for highly experienced management professionals with qualifications and experience to assess apprenticeships to join them on a full time, temporary basis.
- Is striving to achieve an ‘Oustanding’ Ofsted grading
- Vision: “Transforming Lives”
- Purpose: “To ensure that all students: have a great time, achieve their aims and progress onto work or Higher Education”
- To plan, co-ordinate, deliver, assess and review the learning activities associated with learners including preparation for end-point assessment and the monitoring of off the job training.
- To manage and monitor the progress of a caseload of learners, organise workplace assessment visits and provide a point of proactive and regular contact with employers.
- To interview and conduct a skills analysis and associated initial assessments as part of the recruitment process.
- To support learners to find work placements and develop links with employers to generate repeat business.
What do you need to meet the criteria?
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in an occupational area or Level 4 qualification in related field
- Assessor Awards D32/33 or A1/2
- Level 4 teaching qualification e.g. CTLLS (or willingness to work towards).
- Level 2/GCSE maths and English qualifications (C or above)
- At least 2 years’ work experience in a relevant discipline
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Are you degree qualified in engineering or a similar subject area?