Reed Accountancy are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant / Cost Accountant to join a strong finance team, assisting the FD, providing financial information to drive business strategy.
Duties will include:
- Production of Management Accounts
- Costing and pricing projects
- P&L Analysis
- Cost Analysis
- Month End Reporting including Gross Margin Reports
- Preparation, analysis and delivery of ad hoc financial reports
- Assisting in the operational decision making process through monitoring expenditure reports
- Assisting in the production of Year End Accounts
The successful candidate will ideally hold the following:
- Successfully completed a Degree or AAT qualification and have a genuine interest in pursuing a career within Management Accounts. Potential to study for the CIMA qualification.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts, particularly standard costing.
- Understanding of Finance regulation and legislation.
- Analytical skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships with all levels within the organisation.
Flexible working from home option available (part time)