|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 15.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 3|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3051470|
A temporary Assistant Accountant role offering a highly competitive hourly rate. You will be working alongside the financial controller in this broad and challenging role. Preparing the management accounts for the UK and 2 other international offices.
What you will need to be considered-
• It is essential you are immediately available to start.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• You will need to have experience handling management accounts (1+ year)
• Media agency background highly desirable
• Experience in a multi-currency, multi-entity, global environment desirable
• Experience with NetSuite desirable but not essential
• Advanced excel skills.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Book monthly journals to include prepayments, accruals and accrued income.
• Presentation of monthly accounts to controller.
• Responsible for month end balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintenance of the fixed asset register and deprecation
• Support controller with cash flow forecasting, working closely with credit controller
• Assist controller with monthly re forecasting of revenue and expenses
• Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
• Monitor ageing of payables ledger and assist with payment runs
• Responsible for the billing cycle
• Work closely with controller and finance team on ad hoc projects
• Prepare VAT returns for UK company
If you have the right skills and this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in please apply now!
15.00 - 18.00 GBP Per Hour
WALTHAMSTOW, LONDONRead more
11.00 - 13.00 GBP Per Hour
HAYWARDS HEATH, WEST SUSSEXRead more
25000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
9.00 - 9.00 GBP Per Hour
YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRERead more
8.00 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour
MELTON MOWBRAY, LEICESTERSHIRERead more