One of our leading clients are looking for an ambitious Management Accountant to join the team. Established in 1987 they have worked with a number of multi - national corporations with various offices located in London, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai, New York and many more.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven and dedicated to developing their career within fiance and becoming a qualified Management Accountant.
This role is based in Central London
Paying £35,000- £40,000
You'll be working directly within a team of 3 reporting into the Financial controller however the full finance department is comprised of 15 members.
- 25 Days annual leave
- Full study support valued at £5,000
- Life assurance (1 x base salary) - from day one
- Gym membership
- Dental Scheme
- Eye Tests
- Interest Free Travel Loan
- Assist the financial controller preparing monthly management accounts
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Posting accruals and prepayments
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Reconcile inter-company balances
- Assisting in the preparation of the audit
Key requirements for the role:
- Microsoft excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables)
- Exposure of Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Assets
- Debits and Credits
This is a non transactional role, successful candidates would have 4 years experience with the above requirements and currently studying your ACCA/CIMA and looking for a new opportunity where you can develop within your career.
If you fit the above please apply!