Management Accountant – NEWRY
Reed Finance is working in close partnership with a hugely successful and growing commercial client in Newry, in the appointment of a fully qualified and experienced Management Accountant.
The successful applicant will work alongside the current Finance Team and play an integral role in supporting the Board of Directors. Reporting into the Group FC, you will ensure the efficient and effective running of an extremely fast paced Accounts department. You will be part of a leading local business that boasts excellent levels of staff retention. You will work in a busy environment where responsibilities include;
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts – including monthly analysis and commentary, variance analysis
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Completion and submission of Government statistical surveys
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of fixed assets register
- Accounts payable function
- General ledger maintenance including accruals and prepayment
- Preparation of year-end audit file
- Preparation of annual budget
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) with experience in Management Accounting in a commercial environment.
Strong IT Skills (MS Excel & General Accountancy Software), together with strong interpersonal skills are essential.
For more information please contact Laurence Jago at Reed Finance Belfast, as soon as possible and in complete confidence. Alternatively you can contact me via LinkedIn.