Reed Finance is working in partnership with a long established and rapidly expanding group in Newtownabbey, in the appointment of an experienced management Accountant.
The newly created role of Management Accountant is an integral part of this buzzing team. Working directly with the Group Financial Controller, this role requires an individual to be able to multitask and prioritise their work load due to the nature of this busy sector.
Main responsibilities include:
- Monthly management accounts preparation including full reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on job performance
- Responsible for daily bank administration including bank reconciliations for company bank accounts and cash flow forecasting
- Administration of VAT / CIS including returns
- Financial Accounting activity including journal entries, Profit and Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of monthly sales reports and customer profitability analysis
- Responsible for the weekly / monthly payment process.
- Development and recommend / implement process improvements
- Preparation of government statistical returns
- Budget administration
- Development of company templates using advanced MS Excel formula
- Any other duties required to fulfil the requirements of the position
All applicants should be a fully/recently Qualified Accountant and hold membership of a recognised accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or equivalent
You will have excellent IT and Excel skills with experience using a financial accounting package.
You must have the ability to work under pressure and deliver a varied portfolio of work with minimal supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also essential. A full job description is available upon request.
For more information please contact Laurence Jago at Reed Finance Belfast, apply via this advert or alternatively contact me confidentially using LinkedIn.