Reed Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with a national, market leading manufacturing business based in Clydebank in their search for a senior management accountant.
Specialising in a range of innovative solutions for businesses across a range of sectors, my client is eager to find an experienced CIMA / ICAS / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified professional with experience of team leadership.
Serving as the most senior finance team member on site, the successful candidate will oversee a small team ensuring that work is effectively distributed. Other duties associated with the role include:
• Delivering the monthly management accounts, cash flow and balance sheet
• Review of the monthly profit and loss accounts for the group to identify any prepayments or accruals required for month end reporting
• Ensuring sound financial management of group funds and serving as point of contact for external stakeholders such as auditors & banks
• Leading a small team, identifying training & development needs as well as potential skills gaps
• Managing & controlling costs, identifying opportunities for improvement
• Driving process improvements where possible
In return my client is offering a competitive salary as well as other benefits including car allowance. To be considered for the role candidates should meet the following criteria.
• Qualified Accountant
• Experience of leading and developing finance teams
• A strong background in the manufacturing (or similar) sector
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with senior stakeholders
• Strong Excel and systems knowledge
To find out more, or for a chat about the post, apply below or get in touch with Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow. T: 0141 241 4702 E: firstname.lastname@example.org