Management Accountant (City Centre)
Our award winning Belfast city centre based client have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team. Working with the senior management team, role will offer the successful Accountant a working environment in which to advance their career.
The purpose of this role is to prepare and analyse monthly Management Accounts, preparing budgets and the provision of financial & costing information and advice to the Directors, production of end of year accounts, along with invoicing and payroll all financial related activities which are critical to the smooth running of the existing business.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare and Analyse Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparing budgets & forecasts
- Preparation of costing schedules and other financial information
- Assist with the maintenance & development of internal controls and conduct internal audits as required
- Streamlining of existing reporting processes
The successful candidate should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Must be a Fully Qualified Accountant
- 3+ years’ experience working in a busy Finance team
- Demonstrate skills in preparing accounts
- Demonstrate experience of budgetary processes, including variance reporting
- Must have a good working knowledge of accounting standards corporation tax, income tax, VAT
- Must be competent with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as being familiar with accountancy, taxation and practice management software specifically Sage
- Must be highly organised with the ability to work well within tight deadlines
For more information please call Laurence Jago, as soon as possible and in complete confidence on 028 9033 0604.