|Location: ASHFORD, KENT||Salary: 13.00 - 16.50 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3063802|
Main duties will include;
• Support the month end and year end reporting processes. Reconcile the General Ledger to Contractual Arrangements on a monthly basis. Consider accruals, cost centre reviews, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end queries within agreed timescales.
• Monitor Commissioning budgets reflecting the current year service changes and agree contract variations with Commissioners. Ensure that monthly payments in respect of Contractual Agreements are accurate and are paid in accordance with the agreed timetable.
• Monitor re-charges received in context to agreements in place.
• Investigate variances from budgets as required.
• Present data in a clear and understandable manner appropriate to recipient.
• Ensure payments are correctly accounted for and reconciled to the general ledger. Ensure all other invoices and requests for payments are correctly coded and processed within agreed timescales. Make corrections to ledger postings as required.
• To prepare monthly budget reports and other analysis of commissioning spend. Identify and escalate budgetary pressure.
• Assist in the production of monthly performance reports detailing the current year and forecast year-end financial position of Contractual Agreements against plan and develop spread sheet models to assist in this process.
• Analysis and reconciliation of data and identification of trends and exceptions in respect of Placement spend and forecasts and act accordingly with escalation and communication as appropriate.
• To provide financial information as requested by senior finance staff for the preparation of management reports including ad hoc analysis.
• To work with senior finance staff in business case proposals for commissioning contracts.
• Ad hoc analysis and assistance to senior finance staff as required.
• To review and identify improvements to financial systems for senior finance staff approval. Maintain robust systems for monitoring expenditure across the entire commissioning portfolio.
Training and experience;
• Part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience
• Strong IT and communication skills
• Good understanding of management accounting in a medium size organisation.
• Good systems knowledge – desirable SBS oracle
If all of the above suits your skillset then please apply now.
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
FARNHAM, SURREYRead more
15.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
HEATHROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
32000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEXRead more
29000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
UCKFIELD, EAST SUSSEXRead more
26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more