|Location: EPSOM, SURREY||Salary: 35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 2|
|Posted: 11 months ago||Reference: 3059264|
This is a newly created role that has been created to bring the organisation’s accounts management in-house. The purpose of the role will be to support the management team while reporting to the Head of Operations on a day-to-day basis. This role will be responsible for all finance activity supplemented by some HR administrative duties.This new role will enable key internal resource to be released from finance activities and work towards developing new business processes to support client growth.
- Development of Xero accounting system to support new divisional management accounts reports, analysis of income by categories, uploading and reporting against budget data.
- Implementing a rolling cashflow forecast process with part-time FD
- Monitoring of regulatory capital requirement monthly as part of an enhanced management accounts pack
- Responsibility for all purchase and sales ledger activity and processing of staff expenses.
- Setting-up payment runs as necessary.
- Point person contact for external payroll bureau.
- Responsibility for quarterly VAT returns
- Custodian of all HR records for the business, liaising with external outsourced HR advisors and working with management as necessary.
- Establishing suitable month-end balance sheet reconciliation processes.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following skills and attributes:
- The business is flexible with regards to specific finance qualifications and experience and may appeal equally to someone recently qualified or part-qualified depending upon their experience to-date and what they are seeking from their next role.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to aspire to the core values of innovation, integrity, superior service and professionalism.
- Will enjoy the challenge of developing reporting processes for a successful and growing business
- Needs an excellent Xero knowledge can create reports and make necessary changes.
- Strong excel skills, e.g. pivot tables, vlookups, graphs, charts etc able to trend and manipulate client-level data for trends etc from salesforce
- Good broad generalist financial control skillset
- Able to work at a detailed hands-on level for routine finance tasks to stabilise the finance function internally
- Flexible approach is key, as this is a new role at the heart of the business.
- The role will also support the management team and FD on important projects as necessary.
25000.00 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
REIGATE, SURREYRead more