|Location: YORK, NORTH YORKSHIRE||Salary: 24000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3041779|
You will be expected to be comfortable with preparing, developing and analysing financial information.
You will also be expected to establish and maintain financial policies and management information systems, as well as providing a high-quality support service by liaising with management colleagues on all aspects of finance.
• Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
• Providing a support service by working as part of the management team to help make financial decisions
• Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget
• Informing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
• Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
• Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts
• Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants
• Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
• Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
• Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
• Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
• Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
• Managing the sales and purchase function of the business delivered by the administration team.
• Making all bank payments.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Managing controlling credit and chasing debt.
• Reconciling confidential invoice discounting ledgers.
• To liaise with Business Managers on invoices received in relation to queries and amendments
• Qualified or working toward professional qualification
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience of accounting principles
• Project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good commercial awareness
• Ability to be assertive when required
• Analytical and data rational when solving problems
• Outgoing and socially confident
• Resilient under pressure
• Energetic and focused on achieving goals/targets
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 17:00
Benefits: Health scheme, non-contributory company pension.
15 - 20 GBP Per Hour
KENILWORTH, WARWICKSHIRERead more
30000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRERead more
28000 - 34000 GBP Per Annum
OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 30000.00 GBP Per Annum
BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRERead more