|Location: AILWOOD, DORSET||Salary: 45000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 12 months ago||Reference: 3118481|
This role is integral to the team, and involves a great deal of interaction with senior managers across the business. Main duties involve
• To provide accurate and timely financial data to budget holders and financial controller.
• To meet with budget holders monthly in order to support and challenge monthly numbers and initiatives.
• Drive the budget and forecasting process to ensure buy in and financial control.
• To ensure Group and other smaller Corporate Companies accounts conform to statutory requirements.
• Effective management of Groups and other smaller Corporate Companies balance sheets
• Meet monthly management account deadlines by monthly uploads including the consolidation of all corporate cost centres and production of key monthly reports.
• Produce monthly management accounts by cost centre with variance analysis and supporting commentary.
• Meet monthly with senior budget holders and to support and challenge them in cost management and control
• Ensure Half Year and Year End accounting for Corporate Companies are submitted on time and that all supplementary information is provided to enable both Group IFRS reporting and production of local GAAP statutory accounts and tax provisions.
• Liaise with the auditors and provide additional schedules as required in order to ensure satisfactory completion of the annual statutory audit.
• Attend monthly management accounts meeting to share best practice, streamline processes and improve quality of service delivery.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified who can communicate in an effective manner, able to ensure that non financial managers can understand technical data. This department is extremely busy so will on occasion need someone to put in extra hours to ensure tight deadlines are met. There is a great deal of spreadsheet work, so advanced excel skills are essential.
Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic team player, who is seeking a challenging role in one of the area's most prestigious organisations, growing
organically due to continued success
If you feel you have the rights skill set and personality, please do send in your CV as soon as possible
30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
50000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
45000 - 55000 GBP Per Annum
WATFORD, HERTFORDSHIRERead more
38000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
SHREWSBURY, SHROPSHIRERead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more