We're are very excited to be exclusively working with a market-leading engineering firm in Sheffield who are seeking a knowledgeable and self-motivated Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
This is an exciting varied role encompassing both financial and management accounting along with systems implementation/improvement. They are seeking a confident communicator with strong ERP systems knowledge and experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts Accounts
- ERP system (COINS) implementation and improvement
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Weekly Cashflow Forecasting
- Produce and Present to Directors
- Review monthly spend with functional managers against budgets
- Completion of month-end journals
- VAT Returns & EC Sales List
- Providing ad-hoc support for transactional finance i.e AP/ AR/ processing payments etc.
The successful Management Accountant will be a part or fully qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant, although qualified by experience will also be considered. A background in manufacturing or engineering is highly desirable although not essential and the successful candidate will have a passion for getting beyond the numbers.
If you are looking for that exiting next chapter in your finance career then why not apply now! #LoveMondays