Management Accountant - Huntingdon - £35,000-£40,000 per annum
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Huntingdon employer for a part or fully qualified Management Accountant to join the existing team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will include the following:
- Manage and update costing model
- Assist the business with all cost calculation and validation
- Analyse cost movements and report to commercial team / external customers
- Analyse weekly financial and operational performance to drive decision making
- Support preparation of periodic, statutory accounts & audit requirements
- Support the business in process improvement / buy for less projects
- Management of overhead spend
This is a busy role and requires a robust and capable individual. You should be part or fully CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with considerable previous management accounting experience, ideally gained within an FMCG or manufacturing industry. Costings and revenue experience would also be advantageous. You must also possess excellent Excel skills.
Please apply now for more information.