A leading management consultancy are looking to hire a Management Accountant to join the team to support the company’s rapid growth and following their listing and recent acquisitions. The role will report into the FC and is an exciting opportunity for a recently Qualified Accountant. You will gain broad exposure to both Financial and Management Accounts in a medium sized team. The company prides itself on development and retention of its staff and the role will offer genuine opportunity for career advancement
• Production of monthly management accounts, assisting with the preparation of a monthly Board reports
• Monthly journals for accruals, depreciation, prepayments, operating expenses etc.
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations, investigating any unreconciled items
• Raise, record and send out sales invoices
• Prepare monthly revenue journals for accrued/ deferred revenue
• Post bank transactions and complete weekly bank reconciliations
• Work closely with AR/ AP to ensure suppliers are paid and to ensure customer balances are being collected
• Highlight errors or issues to the Financial Controller and resolve discrepancies
• Build strong relationships and rapport with stakeholders internally and externally
• Support with the company’s annual statutory audit
• Assisting with VAT and Corporation tax returns
• Providing training and support to junior members of the team
• Assist with preparation of internal or statutory reports as required
You will need to be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with management accounting experience. In addition you should be a confident communicator who is able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.