An exclusive, Private Investment Office based in Hampstead looking to hire a Management Accountant. The role will report into the CFO and will require an individual who is flexible in their approach due to the ad hoc nature of Family Office environments and able to operate with discretion and professionalism at all times.
• Produce monthly and annual financial reports and management accounts including but not limited to Company budgets, cash flow, variance reports, and the preparation of reports for Group consolidation
• Produce and present daily investment reports to Chief Executive and CFO
• Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV) of funds on a weekly and monthly basis
• Process VAT return (multiple companies)
• Coordinate the preparation of the statutory accounts and manage the audit process (multiple companies) with external auditors
• Liaise with Exec team and participate in monthly meetings
• Oversee and comply with the statutory filing requirements
• Maintain relationships with external parties; banks, auditors, insurers, clients and other large suppliers
• Analyse & review expenditure to identify possible cost reductions
• Multicurrency transactions and exchange rate variance analysis
• Trust Accounting
Applicants will need to have prior experience as a Management Accountant, and if you've previously worked within the financial services sector and have used DATAFLOW, this would be a huge bonus. In addition you will need to have a flexible approach and be able to deal with ad hoc queries and offer a highly discrete, professional service tailored to the business.