REED Finance are working exclusively with a market leading organisation within the Kendal area to recruit an experienced or up and coming Management Accountant.
The role will be reporting into the Senior Management Accountant, supporting them with the production of multiple monthly reports, accounts, and analysis. The successful applicant will also be responsible for:
- Accruals, journals, prepayments & payments
- Month end reviews of costs specific to each department and reporting back into the Senior Management Accountant
- Variance analysis against budgets and forecasts
- Management Accounts for review by the Senior Management Accountant
- Monitoring of sales activity, including commissions and rebates in line with company contracts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Support with internal & external audits.
This really is a great role for anyone with relevant accounts experience that is looking to work for a modern, inclusive organisation that encourages teamwork from all angles. The organisation have fantastic benefits, an upbeat busy office and everything a market leader can offer!
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or equivalent and interested in pursuing a career as a management accountant or already studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below or contact Shannon McGarry, Senior Business Manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster & Cumbria for more information.
**Due to the volume of applications that we are currently receiving and reduced staff numbers only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role further.