Management Accountant | Preston | £31,100 per annum
Reed Accountancy Preston are delighted to be working with an organisation with an excellent reputation nationwide, who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance function on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant will concentrate on providing financial and management input and advice/assistance for all cost centres, and to produce monthly accounts and additional schedules to a set timetable.
This role requires someone with following knowledge and experience:
- Ensure that day to day financial controls are being adhered to
- Maintain and improve financial controls, documenting financial procedures.
- Prepare detailed annual budgets with local managers to provide a control tool to help manage the business
- Facilitate business planning and preparation of forecasts as required
- Assist cost centre managers in the financial management of their businesses.
- Prepare monthly accounts to specific standards within agreed deadlines.
- Maintain accurate control of Assets and Liabilities of the Company.
- Maintain management reports.
- Prepare fortnightly short-term cash flow forecasts to specific standards within agreed deadlines.
- Regularly maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Produce necessary statutory information
- Provide the finance lead in a range of corporate projects
- Complete reporting packs for group as required
- Undertake any ad hoc exercises as required
Location: Preston, with excellent access to Motorway junctions, making it easy for anyone travelling from Lancaster, Blackpool, Blackburn or Preston areas
Hours are 35.25 per week, Monday to Friday, with flexible working
Salary: £31,100 per annum
Benefits include Holidays 22+Bank Holidays, rising to 25+ Bank Holidays
Modern & spacious offices
Free Parking onsite
Onsite Canteen and kitchen prep area
Share save scheme after a qualifying period
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years Management Accountant experience, including full P&L, balance sheet and budget experience.
Applicants must have a driving licence and be willing to travel once a month to sister sites (car hire and hotel is paid for by the company)
If you have the right experience and are looking for a fantastic opportunity within a great organisation, then Apply now making sure to attach your current up to date CV.