Reed are working with an East Sussex charity who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will provide effective management accounting for the charity and assist the Finance Director in the financial planning and control of all aspects of Finance for the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare commentary for Monthly Management Accounts, providing detailed variance analysis
- Prepare monthly reports for all budget holders and Directors
- Assist the payroll team and the Financial Accountant in the monthly payroll process
- Support Finance Director in a number of ad-hoc duties
You will have:
- Recognised professional accountant qualification i.e. AAT
- Significant financial management experience
- Business partnering experience
- Stakeholder management
- In depth knowledge of accounting software
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you would be interested in the vacancy, please contact email@example.com or apply below