I am currently recruiting for a Management Accountant in the manufacturing industry in Hereford.
They are looking for someone to support with project work initially and they are currently in the process of working on a large multi-million-pound investment project.
They are looking for an experience management accountant either QBE or part-qualified with project accounting experience.
Alongside the investment project, there will also be an IT implementation project that will need supporting.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have been involved in a system integration
- Be part qualified or QBE
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Have previous experience in monthly management accounts
- Have previous experience in finance project management
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly management accounts
- Daily, weekly, and monthly performance indicators
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Weekly and monthly reporting on the investment project
- Implementation project for new ERP system
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below as they are looking to interview as soon as possible, alternatively, get in touch with Emily at Reed Accountancy Cheltenham.