We have an exciting opportunity with a Global organisation in Evesham who are looking to grow their Finance function with a Qualified Management Accountant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who is looking to progress their career at a company who offer fantastic training and development.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for monthly management accounts preparation for a number of European territories. Working closely with other areas of the business, you will develop reporting and management information providing financial support to all DFI Management. The role will involve a high degree of analysis and performance review, identifying any areas of concern and highlighting issues. You will be required to challenge senior management and build relationships throughout the business to both internal and external customers.
- Oversee reconciliation of Intercompany accounts and processes
- Group recharges and issuing statements
- Develop existing Balance Sheet reporting
- Ensure all audit requirements are met to deadlines
- Support statutory audit requirements
- Monitor & report on Transfer Pricing process
- VAT for UK and mainland European entities
- Review and submission of annual waste packaging declarations
- Complete EC Sales/Intrastat returns for UK & European businesses
- Support the development of Internal Controls and Assurance
- Corporation Tax
- Dividend workings
- Support subsidiary relationships with external departments
To be considered, simply click apply!!