Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working exclusively with one of our clients located in Stonehaven. This is a great opportunity for candidate part or newly qualified who are looking to take the next step in their financial career. You will be supporting the Financial Controller to provide efficient & effective service to support the business and wider group.
My client is within the manufacturing sector, however they are also happy to meet a candidate from various sectors. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity for candidates eager to provide real value to the organisation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing of the monthly management accounts
- Managing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the organisation
- Working closely with procurement/buyer to provide appropriate documentation to sellers
- Controlling the stock recording system
- Preparing analysis and reports to support operational decision making mainly focussing on cost control
- Supporting the Financial Controller with ad-hoc projects
- Newly or Part-Qualified (however QBE candidates will also be considered)
- Strong System/Excel skills (SAP - advantageous)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to build effective & strong relationships
- Self-starter mentality
This truly is a great opportunity to work with an organisation that are prepared to cover exams costs for any PQ candidates. If you are interested and feel that you meet the criteria for this role then please contact Chris Jones – email@example.com or apply via this web ad.