A leading property developer is looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant to join their team. The company operates within the high end luxury sector and is widely seen as a leader in its field.
The role reports to the Financial Director and is an ideal opportunity to work in a broad, hands on role. There is a varied mix of Financial and Commercial Accounting responsibilities and would suit someone who is happy working within a close knit team.
• Preparation of management accounts for main group company and related entities with commentary
• Financial month-end and year-end closing processes
• Partnering with project and management teams to meet financial reporting deadlines and tracking actuals vs forecasts
• Cashflow forecasting and cash management
• Assist with the preparation and submission of regulatory and statutory returns
• Quarterly VAT returns
• Acting as a point of contact for external accountants
Applicants will need to be Fully Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent and have experience in a broad management accounting role that is fairly hand’s on. Strong communication and Excel skills are essential. Experience within the real estate/property development sector is advantageous. The company offers a competitive remuneration package and good opportunity for career advancement.