|Location: CENTRAL LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 40000.00 - 45000.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3112614|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Part Qualified Management accountant to join a dynamic and friendly team environment and the opportunity to work on a highly successful portfolio of programmes. If you are smart, passionate and have the relevant experience required and look for a role which will give you exposure, please apply now.
My Clients offer a highly competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Essential for this role is the use of Excel including Pivot tables, V look up and if functions. An understanding of Visual basic Coding with be highly desirable for this role.
- Design and development of new systems and processes.
- Maintain financial systems and amend to reflect business changes.
- Produce monthly group P&L, with project profitability and corporate analysis.
- Responsible for the production of company billing cycle and CoS reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Develop close working relationships with internal customers to fully understand the business as well as establish a credible and effective network of contacts.
- Develop and produce monthly overhead report analysis.
- Complete general ledger reconciliations - currency bank accounts, salary control accounts and intercompany.
- Verify team balance sheet reconciliations - prepayments, fixed assets, Intercompany and staff accounts, and to maintain the monthly reconciliation file.
- To act as the first line of support for overseas subsidiaries and to provide sound financial support where needed.
- Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships with professional colleagues and external suppliers.
- Impeccable attention to detail and focus.
- Organised and able to adhere to deadlines.
- The ability to cope under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Be driven and take pride in the work done.
- Have a flexible approach to taking on tasks and responsibilities.
- Professional attitude towards and the ability to build relationships with customers
- A sociable character able to enjoy a team atmosphere when appropriate, while understanding the professional nature of a company.
- Strong computer literacy.
10.00 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour, inc benefits
45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
UXBRIDGE, MIDDLESEXRead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
DUDLEY, WEST MIDLANDSRead more