Are you a management accountant or assistant accountant looking to work for a reputable business who will support your studies?
Do you have an understanding of cost center accounting, management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations?
Have you had experience within FMCG/ Manufacturing?
If so this role may be for you.
A reputable company within south Lincolnshire are looking for a management accountant to join their management accounts team.
Reporting to the financial controller you will be responsible for:
- Systems support, maintenance and development
- Cost Center Accounting (nominal codes/ balance sheet codes for revenue, vehicles and agency cost).
- Business partnering with senior managers within the business, so an ability to explain financial information to a non-financial person is essential.
- Assisting and supplying information to auditors for annual audit
- Reviewing spend and invoices
- Preparing and posting journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Although this role welcomes an experienced management accountant, if you are an assistant accountant studying CIMA/ACCA and currently working within FMCG, manufacturing or logistics, this role may be the perfect step up for you. This business is looking to act as a supportive employer to eventually qualify their employees as accountants and progress them within their business.
What will you receive in return?
- Free Health Cash Plan. This covers an array of medical fees including dental and optical - with no cost for you! You even have the option to increase your totals or add family members to the plan for a small monthly fee.
- Free Life Insurance equal to three times your basic salary
- Auto enrollment onto the companies competitive pension scheme
- Various holiday and gym discounts
- Employee performance related rewards and prizes
If you are interested in the role or want to find out more about the team/ business/ day to day responsibilities, please call 01733 314130 for more details.