Reed Finance have been retained by a digital transformation/IT SME business based in Central London to recruit for their first qualified finance position following the recent acquisition from a large group based overseas.
As the management accountant, you will play a critical role within the finance function, managing all aspects of the department from day-to-day book to producing the full set of management accounts.
• Prepare monthly management accounts to high standard and on a timely basis
• Weekly bank and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Weekly cash flow forecasting and reporting
• Process Payroll
• File quarterly VAT returns
• Manage annual audit with external accountant
• Prepare monthly board reporting packs
• Ad-Hoc projects and need from CFO
The position reports to the CFO of the business and you will work in a team of 3 (CFO, You and Finance Admin).
My client offers an extremely flexible, mature working environment with a non-formal but hard-working mindset. Please find the package below:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option for more and very flexible on this)
- Travel Insurance for you and family
- Private Medical for you and family
- Work from home every Friday!
- Flexible working hours
- Plus more!
They are a looking for a hard-working switched on person who does not take themselves too seriously.
- Fully ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Experience within a hands-on role dealing with multiple duties at all levels
- Must have produced a full set of management accounts
- Experience with Sage 50 is essential
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience of working within a fast-paced commercial company
If you would like to be considered for the role and match the above requirements, please apply today.