Motivated and ambitious Management Accountant looking to make their mark in a brand new position!
Our client is an innovative and friendly SME, looking for an experienced accounts professional hungry for influence and commercial and strategic input.
Already experienced with management accounts, the successful candidate will report directly to the Managing Director and want to help forge this company's success story.
It will suit someone who has SME experience - if this has been gained in a distribution or wholesale environment, then so much the better!
What will it entail?
- Preparing the management accounts
- Discussing financial results with the senior management team
- Processing payroll
- Completing all HMRC reporting, including VAT, intrastats and EC Sales Lists
- Invoice discounting
- Line managing the finance assistants
- General accountancy support
- Ad hoc projects
What skills and experience do I need to demonstrate?
- It is essential you can complete management accounts, reports and reconciliations
- You will be AAT qualified and / or a CIMA studier
- You will have proven management experience
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, is also essential
What's in it for me?
- A competitive salary
- Study support and on-going training
- Healthcare scheme
- On-site parking
If you have the experience outlined and are looking for your next challenge, then please apply on-line immediately.