Reed Accountancy have pleasure in working with an established financial services company in Brentwood who require a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team.
This role will be to carry out the Management Accounting reporting and monitoring for the company and stand in for Finance Team Leader in their absence
Duties to include (but not exclusively):
- To complete all aspects of Management Accounting including monthly management accounts to trial balance, annual statutory accounts support and variance analysis. Providing management and external stakeholders with accurate, timely and appropriate information. Ensure adherence to the Company’s internal and external regulatory, legal and compliance requirements
- To prepare the monthly accruals and pre payments
- To prepare the monthly Fixed Asset reconciliations
- To review the added fees and charges reconciliation as required
- To be able to execute the Month End Close on the accounting system as required
- To execute the Loan Book reconciliations as required
- To prepare the reconciliation for the Repossession Insurance
- Monitor the adherence to the funders’ eligibility requirements and reporting thereof as applicable. Including the preparation of the Borrowing Base and Excess Spread reports ensuring any trend deviations are highlighted to management in a timely manner
- Daily cash flow management and reporting, including invoicing for Servicer Fees.
- Assist with the opening/closing of Bank Accounts as required
- Loan notes and PIK notes reconciliations.
- Bank of England monthly and quarterly returns.
- Alchemy monthly and quarterly returns.
- Bi annual interest rollover.
- Quarterly HPI application to customers’ accounts.
- Monthly Portfolio Quality Review Dashboard pack compilation
- To contribute suggestions to enhance procedures
- To regularly review and update procedures
- To participate in testing of any process changes
- To support the month end processing, which may require overtime
- To meet all internal Company standards and internal/external audit requirements
Skills and Experience
- Excellent level of accuracy, numeracy, computer and excel skills (Look ups/Sumifs/Pivot tables).
- Experience in a financial services regulated company would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the Access Accounting System beneficial.
- ACCA/CIMA finalist.
- Free onsite parking
- Pension (5.4% - Employer contribution, 2.6% - Employee Contribution)
- Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance
- Discounted Gym membership