A fast growing, award winning organisations on the outskirts of Penrith are looking for a Cost/Management/Assistant Accountant to take on a brand new role within the organisation. Working closely with the production team to assist in providing accurate costs and controls to ensure maximum profit, quality and value of their products.
We are looking for someone with experience with creation and analysis of accounts and other financial reporting models as necessary to provide full visibility of product costs, production costs, product sales, margins and stock
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing the stock take compiling and analysing the results as appropriate
- Managing cost control procedures to ensure that, where possible, optimum buying prices are obtained
- Check and process department transactions, including internal transfers, external sales, and purchase invoices
- Providing insight on market trends that may affect supply
- Involvement in health & safety administration for the department.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within accounts, ideally within a manufacturing organisations where cost analysis and monitoring is key.
Due to the nature of this business we are keen to speak with candidates with experience within the agricultural/farming sector and/or manufacturing.
The organisation offers a fantastic range of benefits to all employees as well as a competitive salary, if of this sounds of interested apply below or contact Shannon McGarry, Business manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster for more information