Are you part-qualified in ACCA, CIMA or ACA looking to become fully qualified in the coming years?
Are you interested in joining one of the fasting growing tech companies in the UK?
Reed Accountancy are excited to be recruiting for a Management Accountant role in the business’ growing Finance team. Not only is the salary competitive, there is also a great benefits package that features a matched pension scheme paying at 8%, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) with the scope to buy and sell holiday also. Further benefits include an onsite car park as well as operating in brand new, modern, open plan offices with many varied seating areas, desks and meeting rooms to optimise the team oriented culture in the business.
The main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To support the Senior Management Accountant with the co-ordination and preparation of the monthly management accounts.
- Management of the Accounts Payable function, including the oversight of weekly payment runs.
- Line management of Accounts Payable team.
- Maintain Retentions data and control account, verification of retention repayment claims.
- Maintain CIS data and control account, ensuring compliance with HMRC requirements and payment deadlines.
- Preparation of creditor balance sheet reconciliations.
- Complete monthly VAT returns.
- Strong Excel skills, with the ability to produce Pivot tables and Vlookups.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified or part-qualified, studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification, such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA. You will have strong communication skills across all levels to succeed and thrive in the role. With a positive and enthusiastic outlook on work, you will have an inquisitive initiative in order to actively solve issues.
If you think this role meets your skillset and experience then please do not hesitate to apply at your earliest moment in order to be considered for an immediate interview.