Reed Finance are delighted to be working with one of our well known clients in search of a Qualified Management Accountant role.
My client is looking for candidates who are seeking a new challenge within a fast paced environment to become an integral part of their Financial Control & Business Partnering team.
This role provides a lot of variety from working capital to liaising with non-financial colleagues within their manufacturing site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing financial reports and analysis
- Ensuring all balance sheet & P&L accounts are thoroughly analysed.
- Owning the manufacturing account and commercial P&L segment
- Responsible for the costing processes
- Supporting new product development
- Preparing monthly management to Management Team
- Fixed Asset management
- Liaising with business Partners
- Participating in Internal & External audits
- Qualified Accoutant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Strong current or previous experience in using SAP
- Manufacturing experience
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
If this opportunity looks like something you would like to know more about then please apply via this advertisement or contact Roddy Mackenzie ASAP – firstname.lastname@example.org