Reed Finance are currently supporting a growing SME business based in a rural setting north of Bicester to recruit a permanent management accountant.
The company has grown significantly is the last 3 years and have another site currently under construction. The company is continuing to expand with an active pipeline of new developments as well as becoming an ever-increasing provider of contracted specialist services across the UK. They are a key innovator in the industry and have a dedication to service which is central to all employees within the firm.
We are looking for a hands-on Management Accountant who demonstrates all the skills, experience and attributes required of a management accountant in an SME environment. There will be a requirement to work closely with the Group Finance Manager supporting one another to provide monthly management accounts and other reports to the Directors.
- Provision of support to the Group Finance Manager in the delivery of an excellent finance function to the senior management team and stakeholders alike.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts packs for each entity these are all separate companies, requiring over 10 sets of management accounts in total, including KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts. This includes the computation and journal processing of prepayments, accruals, capex / depreciation as well as balance sheet reconciliations and royalty calculations.
- Presenting and explaining management information and working closely with, as well as supporting and advising, the senior management team across the business
- Assistance in introducing and instilling robust procedures and processes to future-proof the companies’ growth
- Systems admin, support and problem-solving involving the company’s operational systems and harnessing technology to ensure the companies’ efficiency
- Sales reconciliation of operational reports
- Deputisation for the Group Finance Manager including management of a transactional Finance team of 2
- Bank reconciliations, transactional processing and payment runs
- Cashflow management
- The periodic aggregation of the management accounts for both the sites and Group
- Work with the Group Finance Manager on budgets, payroll journals, expenses and inter-company reconciliations
- Sales reporting to external partner companies and to banks.
To be considered for this role you will either be a fully qualified or qualified by experience accountant with SME experience and demonstrable experience of preparing multi entity management accounts.
Salary is up to £45k doe plus pension, parking and 20 days holiday
The location means you must be a driver.
If this role is of interest, you have the required experience and can drive to this location the APPLY NOW!