REED Finance are working with one of Kendal’s most interesting organisations to recruit and experienced Management Accountant for their established Finance Team.
This role is a development opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and develop their skills within Finance & Systems.
The role will require comprehensive, high quality reporting and management accounts.
Analysis of costings, margins & sales
Budgeting and forecasting
Comparison of actual vs budget
This is a really exciting opportunity to grow within a fast growing innovate organisation that can really support career development.
Not only that you will receive and excellent benefits package, a chance to work in a leading organisation in their field within a highly experienced team.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACCA qualified with experience in a similar role. Other important attributes are
- Advanced Excel knowledge (up to V-Lookup and/or Macros)
- Flexible approach to work
- Have the ability to process data accurately, in an efficient manner
- Have the ability to communicate to employees at various levels within the company and outside stakeholders
- Have excellent organisation skills and the ability to meet tight and frequent deadlines
- Ability to come up with creative ideas that can refine and develop processes
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Shannon McGarry, Business Manager at REED Finance Lancaster & Cumbria