Fantastic opportunity just in! If you're looking to work within the Central London area and have a passion for management accounts, then this is the role for you. This is a chance for someone looking to join a fantastic Not For Profit company based in the middle of the city.
The client in question is looking for someone who can produce a full packs of management accounts on a monthly basis. It would be perfect if you have previously worked in the Charity or Not For Profit sector as this will put you in good stead for the position ahead.
This is one of the top companies in the U.K within this industry sector, and will give you the chance to cement yourself within a growing team.
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparations of the monthly management accounts and associated schedules that make up the board pack
- Reconcile all key balance sheer accounts on a monthly basis, investigating any differences and providing appropriate commentary
- Post all accruals & prepayments with minimal error and apply learned accounting principals and concepts
- Prepare preliminary overview of the monthly P&L for discussion with the Financial Controller.
- Assist in the preparation of the audit file for the annual statutory audit of the financial statements
- Maintain the fixed asset register and post the monthly depreciation charge
- Using details placement data prepare the key KPI's and financial metrics and assist in the monthly analysis and review of these
- Ad-hoc analytical review and commercial analysis as required by the business, involvement in the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Alongside the FC/FD drive process and systems improvement across finance.
- Strong systems skills including all Microsoft Office products
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Be driven, good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently