Our client is a fast growing property services business, delivering a range of solutions to estate agents, social housing providers, and the general public. Its current revenues are £6.5m per annum with a business plan to grow its revenue and profit considerably over the next 3-5 years. The business has a corporate shareholder profile, being owned by the three largest estate agency businesses in the UK).
They are a high volume, transactional business, currently performing over 600 transactions per day across the whole of the UK, through use of its home based Property Partner network.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role will be accountable for the production of excellent and timely business information. This is a varied role that will span the whole business. The role holder will be accountable for:
- Management accounts preparation
- Creating the Balanced Scorecard/KPIs
- Cost management
- Management reporting
- Trend/variance analysis
Working with all functions (sales, operations, finance, IT, customer services) the role holder will build and maintain balanced scorecards, dashboards, and other data ensuring that the business has first class information with which to make decisions.
The role holder will also provide the operational teams with real time data on required recruitment locations to ensure the timely recruitment of employed and self-employed assessors, ensuring this is completed to optimise gross margin.
their corporate values.
1. Responsible for producing daily/weekly/monthly data for the business across all departments – including balanced scorecards, KPIs, league tables.
2. Responsible for producing draft management accounts (and associated reconciliations).
3. Meet with function owners to assess their data needs – provide ‘expert’ advice and recommendations.
4. Responsible for producing the performance indicators for self-employed field agents; weekly/monthly league table and providing monthly performance updates to the business.
5. Responsible for producing weekly panel capacity reports to inform the business of the resource requirements.
6. Responsible for reviewing and suggesting changes to assessor’s patches to ensure maximum utilisation and margin is achieved.
7. Produce and maintain the balanced scorecard for the business on an accurate and timely basis.
A recognised accounting qualification (part or full) is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing large and disparate datasets.
- Demonstrable evidence of producing management accounts.
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent business information.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a high volume customer service environment.
- Experience of working with capacity management models and GIS based software.
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive - Ability to work independently and with others - Extremely organised with strong time-management skills - Excellent team player with a hands on approach
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Resourceful and a good decision-maker
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
- A performance related bonus of up to 10% of base salary, paid quarterly.
- 22 Days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays.
- PerkBox Discount Scheme.