If you're looking for a new opportunity to utilise your management accounting skills and develop your finance career at an exciting company, then this could be the opportunity for you. My client are an international business who are widely recognised to be a market leader in their field. The products and services provided by this company are reliable and actively improve the lives of their customers.
They are looking for a new management accountant to join their friendly finance function. Duties within this position will include the following:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to review with the FD
- Report actual monthly results against forecast
- Work with department heads to review and analyse management accounts deviance to budget
- Month end reconciliations and intercompany reporting
- Consolidate monthly management accounts and report to head office on a monthly basis
If you are an organised accountant with a strong understanding of management accounting and multicurrency financial environments you will be considered for this role. My client are looking for somebody with a high level of interpersonal skills, an ability to meet deadlines and a dynamic attitude towards their work. If this sounds like the position for you, apply now!