Reed Accountancy & Finance are currently exclusively recruiting for our client a Charity based on the outskirts of Sidcup. The relevant candidate would need to be able to show a relevant accountancy qualification and be able to show examples of experience with the below duties:
- Consolidate and interpret financial data to ensure that the CEO, Board of Trustees.
- Prepare year-end accounting and taxation reports ensuring that the charity complies with all legal, charitable requirements
- Reporting on financial allocations made between the charity and its trading subsidiaries.
- Manage the preparation and submission of all taxation returns in liaison with the auditors.
- Liaise with external auditors and ensure compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Produce and file statutory accounts
- Support and guide budget holders to prepare the annual budget, monitor expenditure against budgets and advise budget holders of any significant variances ensuring that budgets are effectively managed.
- Produce monthly reports for the CEO to highlight performance data, indicators and measures.
- Produce quarterly management accounts and cash flow forecasts to present at Board meetings.
- Analyse the charity’s company's financial performance and advise on longer term forecasts and trends, to facilitate effective management decision making.
- Provide support for grant applications and providing monitoring information for funders.
- Oversee the provision of the payroll function to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries and relevant reporting and documentation, working with Human Resources.
- Maintain awareness of developments in the field of management accountancy ensuring the continued provision of high-quality professional service.
- Maintain the Sage book-keeping and general office finance routines during periods of absence/leave reporting staff.
If you are able to show a qualification with either CIMA or ACCA and have the relevant competences required for this role then please apply.