REED Finance are delighted to be working with a well established, family run investment company based in Weybridge who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their small finance team.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance / Finance Director and you will be working closely with him to manage and execute key financial priorities including the production of the Group's management accounts and associated MI on a monthly basis.
- Production of monthly management accounts for each of the Group's companies, comprising of various entities along with any associated MI
- Production of the Group's consolidated management accounts on a monthly basis
- Ensure all accounts within each company are fully reconciled and controller
- Supporting the FD in the production of annual budgets, providing control against actual and variance reports on a monthly basis
- Performing key reconciliation tasks
- Assisting with year-end processes, audits and statutory accounts preparation
- Production of statutory financial reporting
- Adhering to the accounting cycle and associated deadlines
- Managing interactions with company personnel, notably the adviser community
- Preparing commission statements on a monthly basis for advisers
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as required by the Senior Management Team and Board
- A degree of delegated supervision from the FD, with emphasis on delivering technical expertise in accounting matters and deputising when the FD is absent
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Fully Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in a relevant management accounting role
- Have experience of Sage accounting software and a high level of Excel skills (vlookups, hlookups and advanced formulas)
To find out more please apply ASAP.