REED Finance is proud to be recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client who is opening new premises in the Meriden location (CV7).
The role will require that the incumbent ensures the daily operations of the finance department progress runs smoothly. Working very closely with the company Financial Director to ensure full financial control, strategic decision making and driving profitability. You will also support with budget and costing - to include variances from budgets to forecasts with commentary.
Areas of Experience:
- Management accounting to trial balance
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Cash-Flow forecasting
- Journal postings
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with Year End reporting
- Supports working on proposals for new and existing business relationships
- Liaising with clients from a cross section of commerce
Responsible for a small accounts team and reporting directly to the FD.
In addition advanced user of EXCEL is essential for the role along with management experience of a small team and relevant finance qualifications.