FMCG Management Accountant
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum Wembley
Are you an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting new opportunity for your next career move? Reed are looking exclusively for an experienced Part-qualified Management Accountant to join a leading and rapidly developing FMCG business in Wembley. Our client is offering a competitive base salary of £40,000 to £42,000 per annum with fantastic added benefits!
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager and the role will include:
• Monthly Management Accounts
• Full control over the Fixed Asset Register
• Standard costings
• Overseeing coding for the purchase ledger
• Completion of National Statistics Office forms
• Weekly accounts
• Responsible for the nominal ledger
• Cash flow forecasting
• Ensuring accurate weekly and monthly P&L report is produced
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Payroll coverage
• VAT returns
• Intermediate Excel and Sage experience
• 3 years previous experience working with an FMCG company
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to manage and prioritise.
• Energetic, decisive and a team player.
• Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal and business growth.
• Good Attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team using initiative.
• Minimum 3 years’ working as a Management Accountant for an FMCG company
• Must be studying CIMA
• Sage experience preferable.
• Salary: £40,000 - £42,000 per annum pro rata.
• Full time permanent position.
• Core hours 09:00 – 17:00 (30 mins for lunch)
• 25 days holiday including bank holidays.
• Excellent pension scheme.
• Direct working relationship with the Finance Manager
• Working within an innovative and supportive environment.
• Excellent training and career progression opportunities.
This position is perfect for someone who is driven to learn and strive towards the next step in their accounting career.
Not only does this exciting new role offer a very competitive base salary but also excellent benefits and rewards. This role offers the opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and successful business.
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role.
If this sounds like you then please apply now! Applications are being considered immediately.