Reed Finance are proud to be representing an established client in South Lanarkshire in their search for a management accountant. The organisation are offering a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a range of progression and development opportunities.
This is the ideal role for a recently qualified candidate from an industry or practice background looking to join a national organisation who can provide excellent career progression and support.
Based within a central team, the successful candidate will report to the the head of department and will be core to shaping this newly created position moving forward. Responsibilities for the role include:
• Working with budget holders to monitor allocation of funds & the allocation of resources
• Providing analysis of key data to support decision making by senior managers
• Attending meetings and presenting financial information to leadership team
• Liaising with other teams to provide specialist guidance
• Ad-hoc duties as required
My client is eager to hear from candidates from all industry backgrounds and is ideally looking to hold interviews ASAP. To be considered for the position candidates should meet the following criteria:
• Professional accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ICAS etc.) or in the final stages of this qualification
• A strong technical accounting ability and willingness to develop on areas for improvement
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from across the business
To find out more about the role or for a confidential chat please get in touch with Lewis Crainie at Reed Glasgow. Tel: 0141 241 4702 Email: email@example.com