Reed Finance are currently supporting a highly successful and fast growing technology business based near Abingdon to recruit a permanent Management Accountant.
The role offers the opportunity to develop within the business whilst being involved in their year on year growth.
The finance team supports the business by providing insightful reporting to support business decision making.
The Management Accountant supports the senior finance team on a day to day basis and at the month end. The role contributes to the delivery of the management accounts to the board of directors on a timely basis to allow and support board and business decision making.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Management Accountant with the co-ordination and preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Management of Accounts Payable function, including oversight of weekly payment runs
- Maintain Retentions data and control account, verification of retention repayment claims
- Maintain CIS data and control account, ensuring compliance with HMRC requirements and payment deadlines
- Preparation of creditor balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete monthly VAT return
- Finance Business Partner for Networks and Service Management departments
- Completion of ONS returns
To be considered for this role you will either be a fully qualified or qualified by experience accountant who can demonstrate the relevant experience.
As an individual you will be someone proactive that enjoys partnering with the wider business and has strong excel skills.
Salary up to £40k plus an extensive range of benefits, bonus opportunity and onsite parking.
Does this role appeal? Does working in a fast growing and technology business appeal? Then apply now.