Working for an innovative and forward thinking technology company based in Emerson’s Green, you’ll be providing hands on support to the senior management team helping them to make decisions that drive the commercial agenda.
As a result of ongoing expansion they are looking for a financial accountant to join their small and busy accounts team.
On offer is bright, modern offices, flexible hours, parking and offer an attractive performance bonus paid quarterly.
Ideally, you will be a part or newly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIIMA) with excellent engagement skills, confidence and comfortable working in a fast paced, busy environment.
Reporting to the finance manager you will be working on a variety of transformational projects, play an integral role in planning system change and gain exposure to the business during an exciting investment period.
- Assisting the Affinity Billing mobile tech project.
- Supporting the year-end audit and financial statement production process.
- Support the Finance Manager and Financial Controller in the production and monitoring of budgets.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, analysis and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Support the treasury function, FX and cashflow forecasting
- Assist with the collection of cash when issues require escalation and monitor cash flow.
- Proactively engaging with internal project managers to ensure smooth flow of information to Finance.
- Process journal uploads in a timely manner and ensure complete recording of costs.
- Preparing prepayment and accruals, prepayments, accrued and deferred income.
- Support all month end general accounting activities and cost analysis.
If you are considering your next move and you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role APPLY NOW and I’ll be in touch.
A competitive salary 10% operational bonus paid quarterly Flexible Hours Free on site parking Company pension Long term progression and development plans Great open plan office, with loads of cool meeting pods and spaces Cycle to work scheme Delicious refreshments including: fresh fruit, coffee and drinks fridge Team quarterly offsite activity Team parties
You would also have most of the following
Creativity Planning and organising Team working Supporting others Strategic awareness Role specific competencies Drive and determination Analysing information Meeting objectives Quality orientation
What they are looking for
Technical accounting background and practical knowledge of IFRS. Have experience of working in audit. Excel experience to an advanced level. Excellent attention to detail, highly numerate and analytical whilst working at pace. The ability to work well in a team as well as on your own initiative Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly when business partnering with non-financial managers Energy, enthusiasm and a willingness to embrace change and make continual improvements. Working knowledge of UK accounting standards A self-starter who enjoys the challenges of a fast-growing business Experience working for a business with European subsidiaries Ability to develop and improve finance processes Understanding of Power BI Proactive approach to problem solving Senior & external stakeholder management experience