Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary & benefits package and genuine opportunities for career development?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking a Management Accountant for a well established and dynamic company in Chester. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis.
The role involves:
- Preparation of financial analysis including management accounts and reporting packs
- Complete regular proactive reviews of local costs, overheads and gross margin
- Preparation of financial reports and forecasts for group Senior Management
- Prepare and post month end provisions and journals
- Assist with year-end audit preparation and queries
- Assist with local and group budgeting process
- Maintain sales data file and preparation of regular sales reports for management
- Prepare and distribute daily sales dashboards
- Update competitor data and market share analysis
- Prepare weekly revenue forecast
Our client is looking for someone who:
- Has management accounts experience
- Is currently studying CIMA, ACCA or ACA or is fully qualified
- Has advanced Excel skills
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Study support
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
Apply on line now!