|Location: CATFORD, LONDON||Salary: 35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3093933|
* Requirement to travel to Stockport to enable hand over from current finance department. Will require at least 2-4 days in Stockport per week for a period of up to 8 weeks. Travel and Accommodation will be provided.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking for exposure to areas of management and financial accounting?
Are you looking for a supportive professional environment?
If so, this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for...
The Management Accountant is responsible for assisting the Senior Accountant in ensuring the completeness and accuracy of all financial balances in the business.
• Assist the Senior Accountant in the Production of monthly Management Accounts
• Posting of accruals and prepayments
• Assist in reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as part of the month end process
• Cashflow forecasts / Cash targets
• Assist in collating supplier and subcontractor payment run information for validation by Group
• Assist in production of reports to Holding in France on a monthly basis
• Assist in Stock Take for 6 depots twice a year
• Deal with intercompany reconciliations
• Assist with VAT/CIS/CITB returns
• Collating information required for P11d’s
• Responding to ad-hoc requests for information as required, ensuring that all reported financial information is of the highest standard
• Assist in the provision of information to external auditors for annual audit
• Assist in the provision of information with regards to Corporation tax queries from Tax advisors
• Provide Financial analysis as required
• Supporting the Senior Accountant in any other ad hoc projects & report requests
• Part Qualified accountant – CIMA / ACCA
• Construction Industry/Scaffolding/Plant Hire experience preferable
• Experience of multi depot and stock holding environment
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
• Good organisational skills and can do attitude
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Use of Microsoft Office including strong excel skills sumif, vlookup and pivot tables essential
• Knowledge of Connect IT preferable
• Confidence in dealing with business at all levels
• Proactive in dealing with issues
• Requirement to travel to Stockport to enable hand over from current finance department. Will require at least 2-4 days in Stockport per week for a period of up to 8 weeks.
Can’t wait to apply? You don’t have to, if you meet the above criteria apply NOW for immediate consideration.
39000 - 41000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
WALSALL, WEST MIDLANDSRead more
30000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
WOLVERHAMPTON, WEST MIDLANDSRead more