|Location: PADDOCK WOOD, KENT||Salary: 35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Accountancy||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 year ago||Reference: 3048787|
• Prepare accurate monthly financial results for a business unit, including detailed P&L accounts;
• Analyse variances in results and provide feedback to management in a timely manner.
• Produce accurate annual budgets for income and costs, and update forecasts regularly, as necessary.
• Monthly business reviews with business managers and other non-financial staff.
• Prepare and post accruals, prepayments, WIP and deferred income, and maintain back-up schedules; prepare and post ad hoc journals, including intercompany transactions.
• Analyse income lines to ensure accurate billing; liaise with Billing Team and Business Units where appropriate.
• Reconciliation of balance sheet control accounts; provide back-up and ensure the validity of entries.
• Produce 3 year Business Plan for the three business areas.
• Produce and submit monthly Board reports to MD.
• Complete quarterly and annual FCA returns for review within stringent deadlines.
• Review of VAT returns and answer any queries from Group Tax.
• Production of reports for the Group finance function.
• Produce year-end pack for two business units and liaise with External Auditors as and when required.
• Become the first port of call for ad hoc financial queries from the business units.
• Assist with ad hoc projects.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Management Accounts role
• Must have strong working knowledge of MS Excel
If you feel your skills and experience match the role and don’t want to miss out on a fantastic opportunity then please do apply today.
Job Offer - £35,000 - £45,000
28000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
FARNHAM, SURREYRead more
15.00 - 20.00 GBP Per Hour
HEATHROW, MIDDLESEXRead more
32000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum
EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEXRead more
29000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
UCKFIELD, EAST SUSSEXRead more
26000.00 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum
GREATER MANCHESTER, LANCASHIRERead more