|Location: DARLINGTON, COUNTY DURHAM||Salary: 30000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: about 2 months ago||Reference: 3077424|
This fantastic Management Accountant opportunity for someone who wants to be challenged in a fast paced environment.
I'd welcome an opportunity to discuss your career and this amazing role with you further, so if you'd like to chat on a confidential basis before applying the please do call me on 01642 256420
I manage the permanent finance recruitment in the Darlington, North Yorkshire and surrounding areas so should this role not be of interest however you'd like to hear about some great opportunities then please do get in touch.
Please note, I will not send any CV's to a business without screening your application with you and discussing further to gain your commitment, making sure it's right for you and the business is of up most importance to me.
My email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Objectives of Role
Prepare, develop and analyse financial information to allow the business to make well-informed decisions.
Develop and maintain financial policies and management information systems.
Communicate clear and concise information to both, financial and non-financial management, with respect to any ‘ad hoc’ financial matters.
Analyse business performance to identify potential problems, to enable the business to adapt to changing circumstances and developments.
Identify and deliver value in all areas of the business by alerting, managing and supporting the optimization of operational and production financial resources.
Management Accountant Role - duties and responsibilities
• Produce financial statements i.e.: profit and loss, balance sheet, budget, cash flow, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
• Provide management reports for decision-making
• Support the month end process
• Continually review cash flow and produce updated forecasts
• Support the preparation of the statutory accounts
• Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
• Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting
• Ensure control of the capital expenditure process and of company asset records
• Day to day management of the Finance team, along with succession planning and performance reviews
• Continual review of ‘Finance’ working procedures, instructions and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations
• Provide support to the Finance Director and Assistant Accountant as required
• Undertake ‘ad hoc’ financial activities as required
• Qualified Accountant with minimum 2 years post qualification experience
• Understanding of modern management information systems
• Analytical ability and a logical approach
• Able to manage, motivate, monitor, delegate and control team activity
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management, both within the company and externally
• Problem solver with attention to detail
• Ideally have some experience within the ‘Construction’ industry
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONRead more
40000 - 43000 GBP Per Annum
FARNBOROUGH, HAMPSHIRERead more
35000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
WELLINGBOROUGH, NORTHAMPTONSHIRERead more
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
STIRLINGSHIRE, SCOTLANDRead more
50000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
IVER HEATH, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more