|Location: CLAPHAM COMMON, LONDON||Salary: 40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: Finance||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3069097|
Business performance reporting (60%):
• Liaise with managers and directors of six income centres to understand nature of variances from budget/forecast and corrective action in hand. Challenge where appropriate.
• Support the production of robust budgets, half year forecasts and most likely outcomes (produced in month 10) for assigned income centres.
• Produce monthly commentaries and ad-hoc commentaries for financial reports reviewed by management and Institute committees.
• Ensure that the chart of accounts for each income centre is aligned to the needs of the accountable director.
• Manage and operate the monthly direct debit process.
• Undertake user testing of the Protech Pro8 invoicing and sales ledger module as directed.
VAT and Tax accounting (20%):
• Assist with the production of the quarterly VAT return and in particular in the identification of partially disallowed inputs.
• Produce analyses for the Corporation Tax calculation, splitting income and revenue between mutual and non-mutual trading as appropriate.
The current benefits on offer include:
• Group Personal Pension scheme
• Group Death in Service
• Group Permanent Health Insurance (this is not private health insurance)
• 25 days paid annual leave, in addition to bank holidays and discretionary office closure over Christmas
• Season ticket loan
• Free eye tests
• Performance related bonus (at the discretion of the CEO)
• Training and development opportunities
• Flexible working
• Payment of professional subscriptions (relevant to role)
45000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum
AILWOOD, DORSETRead more
34000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
GOOLE, NORTH HUMBERSIDERead more
40000.00 - 46000.00 GBP Per Annum
RUGBY, WARWICKSHIRERead more
35000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
35000 - 38000 GBP Per Annum
BIRKENHEAD, MERSEYSIDERead more