Role – Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - ideally Electrical bias
Location – Norwich
Salary - £30,000 to £35,000 DOE
Our fast paced and growing manufacturing client requires an industry experienced multi-skilled engineer to join an ever-growing team. With potentially two vacancies open and development opportunities, this is a great chance to join a strong established Manufacturer based near the heart of Norwich.
- Responding to reactive maintenance calls in a safe and timely manner
- Ensuring all activities are safety critical and work is carried out to safety and COSHH standards
- Fault finding and using diagnostic techniques, which may include carrying out major strip downs on machinery, to determine what repairs and service need to be carried out
- Installation of new machinery and the movement of machinery within the factory ensuring all Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic installations are carried out
- Must be qualified to a minimum C&G / NVQ Level 3 – HNC/HND desirable
- Time served Engineering Apprenticeship within a Manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Mechanical and Electrical competency, with the ability to read both electrical and mechanical drawings
- Strong team player with good communication skills
If you feel like this is the job for you, apply now with an up to date CV!