|Location: REDDITCH, WORCESTERSHIRE||Salary: Salary Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3314451|
Multi Skilled with a mechanical bias
REED, the UK’s number 1 recruiter are working in collaboration with a global Engineering business whose manufacturing site in Redditch has experienced significant success and growth which has led them to the creation of a brand new shift pattern and a vacancy for a Maintenance Engineer.
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 5 years, reporting an increase in operations at over 10% and profits have seen a surge too. There is a long term future guaranteed for this business as this site is supported by many more globally and the next step in their expansion journey would be developing the existing site to house more operations.
The job role will include:
- Planned Prevenative Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Project Work
- New Installations and Machine Design
- Mechanical and Electrical work, but Mechanical mainly
- Fabricating, Welding and in some instances Machining modifications to machinery
- Conducting work against Health and Safety guidelines
The right Maintenance Engineer for this role will have:
- A recognised Engineering qualification, with a mechanical bias.
- Some electrical experience, beneficial to have electrical qualifications too.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, preferably an FMCG background.
- Mechanical skills including working on CNC and Fabrication machinery.
- Some experience using an automated system to help with Planned Maintenance.
- An adaptable persona, someone who can think and react quickly to challenging situations.
- Experience working as part of a team successfully.
The shift pattern for this role will be working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for week 1, 6am – 6pm on days and then Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for week 2, 6am – 6pm on days. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the company can offer chances of internal progression and development. One of the current Engineering Team Leaders originally started as a Technical Assistant.
37856 - 40768 GBP Per Annum
GRAYS, ESSEXRead more
25000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXRead more
32000.00 - 37000.00 GBP Per Annum
STAFFORD, STAFFORDSHIRERead more
28000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
WITHAM, ESSEXRead more
35000.00 - 36000.00 GBP Per Annum
NOTTINGHAM, NOTTINGHAMSHIRERead more